Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Feb 2000 01:36:33 -0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Hector E. Maletta" <hmaletta@OVERNET.COM.AR>
Subject:      Re: Factor Scores- Standardized?
Comments: To: egerber@arches.uga.edu

Yes.

Eric Gerber wrote: > > Please forgive my ignorance, but can anyone tell me if factor scores > extracted under PCA are standardized? I have not been able to answer > this question in the documentation anywhere. > > Thanks much! > > -- > Eric Gerber > Doctoral Student - Applied Psychology > Department of Psychology > The University of Georgia > Athens, GA 30602-3013 > EGERBER@arches.uga.edu