Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:04:47 +0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "J.M.Russell" <J.Russell@SHEFFIELD.AC.UK>
Subject:      IGraph (I do not understand!)

Dear all

I am highly puzzled by the behaviour of Igraph syntax in version 10.0.5. In version 9.0 I wrote a file with basically multiple frequencies and graphs. As I wanted to get to know Igraph I used those style graphs instead of the traditional ones.

This syntax was run about once a week to produce a report.

When I got to version 10.0.5 (I never ran 10.0.1) this syntax always hung at the first IGraph and I could not adapt it so it would run.

Finally today I cracked it. If I submit the commands in bits stopping after exe. after the Igraph Syntax it ran. My question is simple Why?

I am running on a Pentium 333 MHZ with 64 MB of RAM and 9 GB hard Disk under Windows NT with Service Pack 6 and have large temporary files.

------------------------------------------------------ Jean M. Russell M.A. M.Sc. J.Russell@sheffield.ac.uk Corporate Information & Computing Services, University of Sheffield Phone: 0114-222-3098 Fax : 0114-222-3040