Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:14:08 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Iwaniszek <jiwaniszek@NC.RR.COM>
Subject:      How to quote HTML code &nbsp in macro parameter

(I have been having some proble with my usenet connection today so apipolilogies for any redundant transmissions)

Does anyone know how to quote the HTML code &nbsp (non-breaking space) so that it will not generate the following warning:

WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference NBSP not resolved.

We need to be able to send it into a macro via a parameter. Currently we use %nrbquote (who say SAS doesn't hava a sense of humor), which forestalls the more obnoxious consequences of the ampersand, but we would like to get rid of the warning as well.

-- John Iwaniszek

Statistical Programming Manager Stat-Tech Services, LLC

919 571 6444

Developers of the Macro Reporting System - Delivering Statistical reports in ASCII, RTF, and HTML

http://www.StatTechServices.com