Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:32:48 "GMT"
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "David L. Ward" <dward@SASHELP.COM>
Subject:      Re: Refreshing formats in memory(SCL)
Comments: To: cwbining@MY-DEJA.COM

I once asked Tech Support about this because I wanted to change a format inside of an FSEdit session. I wanted to load the FSEdit screen with a certain format name, say "race." pointing to a dummy format catalog that had no entries. Once the fsedit screen loaded I placed code to change the fmtlib option so that the real format would now be used. Unfortunately, the format was loaded into memory when the FSEdit session started and tech support informed me that it was impossible to "relocate" it after the session had started.

HTH David Ward

-----Original Message----- From: <cwbining@MY-DEJA.COM> Sent: 2/17/00 4:22:43 PM Subject: Refreshing formats in memory(SCL)

_____________________________________________________ Sent by SASHelp.com user DWard SASHelp.com - On-Line SAS Resources Web interface to SAS-L at http://www.sashelp.com/sasl