Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:46:32 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Crawford <peter.crawford@DB.COM>
Subject:      Re: Question about SAS Logs
Comments: To: XuM@iconus.com

Those are probably '0c'x page break characters. If you don't want them, there is probably some option available which is better, but I use option formdlim='-' ; That puts a line of - where the page break should be. You can use any character.

Datum: 16.02.2000 17:34 An: Peter Crawford/Zentrale/DeuBaExt

Betreff: RE: Question about SAS Logs Nachrichtentext:

Hi, Peter:

The good idea you are presenting us. I have already test the way pointed out. It works well. That only question remains to me is that there are lot of small square at left cornor in both log file and output file. I really want to get rid of them. Have you ever had such a strange phenoment?

Any suggestion about it? Thank you for your time.

Meifen Xu

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Crawford [mailto:peter.crawford@DB.COM] Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 4:47 AM Subject: Question about SAS Logs

why not run it in batch (try a right click on a sas program in windows explorer) that should create a log file automatically