Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:56:46 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Burkhardt, Jim" <Jim.Burkhardt@STELCO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Suggestions to send a SAS/GRAPH plot to another site

Philip Gallagher Said.

Snip

> I'm finishing a SAS/GRAPH plot for a remote > client to whom I want to email it. Although > the remote site has SAS (6.12), I really don't > want to ask the person who will receive this > to have to figure out how to use GREPLAY > in order to view it or make a hardcopy.

Snip

How about selecting FILE->SEND to Send E-mail while looking at the graph in V6.12. Works fine and is really simple if you are using MS Exchange. Produces a BMP image that anybody can view.

Regards, Jim

J.A.Burkhardt (Jim), P.Eng. Stelco Inc., Hilton Works Quality Engineer P.O. Box 2030 100 King St. West, Quality Systems Hamilton, Ontario, Tel: 1-800-605-6668 ext. 3048 Canada, Fax: 1-905-308-7012 L8N 3T1 E-mail: jim.burkhardt@stelco.ca Web: http:\\www.stelco.ca