Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 07:00:47 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Neustadtl <aneustadtl@SOCY.UMD.EDU>
Subject:      Function for converting z-score to probability

I think this has been discussed, but I have been unable to access the sas-l archives. I have a set of cumulative probabilities that I would like to convert to z-scores. For example, if the value I have is 1.96, I would like the function to return 0.975. In excel, this is what the normsinv() function does.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, Alan