Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:33:20 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Richard Ramirez <rramirez@MIDTOWN.NET>
Subject:      Re: sas7 to excel97 question

I was doing research on exporting SAS datasets to Excel when I found a document stating problems to exporting to Excel97.

Take a look at http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/unotes/V6/E/E611.html

I also found some doco on a patch: http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/unotes/V6/F/F642.html

Hope this helps! Rich 8^B

Cooke, Lowell wrote in message <200002201925.OAA05980@listserv.cc.uga.edu>... > I am writing to an EXCEL97 spreadsheet using SAS7. Input is a sas > data set with K observations. If i set K to less than 1300 then 1300 >rows > appear in the spreadsheet. If i make K greater than or equal to 1300 >then nothing appears in spreadsheet and nothing in the log to indicate an >error of any sort. In the log there is a message that says K observations > written to spreadsheet regardless of what i set K to. The sas data set is > just something i made up with K observations and 13 columns of numeric > data. > > The code works ok in sas612.I have set K to as high as 15500 and all > observations get written. Any ideas or help as to what is going on in >SAS7? thanks for your help.