Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:44:08 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Clayton Wells <clay_wells@MY-DEJA.COM>
Subject:      Changing the V6 Engine?

I recently upgraded to Version 8, but when I try to use s long filenale for a data set I get a message

ERROR: The file LIB.ARKIDS_FIRST_COHORT.DATA has too long a member name for the V6 engine.

Apparently I am still running the V6 engine. Can anyone advise me on hwo to correct this?

Thanks, CW

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.