Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Mar 2000 20:34:25 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Cosh <cosh_nospam@DCA.NET>
Subject:      Cosh

A few people have expressed an interest in my batch macro (which I did not author but inherited along the pathway.)

%macro bat (file)/STMT; filename program "&file..sas"; proc printto log="&file..log" print="&file..lst" new; %inc program; proc printto; run; %mend;

The .lst and .log files can of course be opened by Word with no problem. Since I load my macro utilities with the autoexec program, it is an easy matter to use the bat(filename) command at any time.