Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:47:29 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Rick Warden <richard.warden@MAIL.SPRINT.COM>
Subject:      Question on creating HTML w/ V8 ODS

Hello. I am currently using SAS V8/ODS on NT to create some static web reports. All of the styles available in V8 seem to be tabular and mimic the look of the reports produced by the DS2HTM Macro that I used to use in SAS 6.12. What I am interested in doing is getting a look similar to that generated by the OUT2HTM Macro in SAS 6.12. That is, I don't want a table, but want a web ready report that resembles the SAS LIST. Anyone know how to accomplish this in V8?

Thanks!

Rick Warden Sprint IS Performance Measures Group 5454 West 110th Street - Annex MS: KSOPKR0201 (913) 345-6021 (913) 345-6670 (Fax) richard.warden@mail.sprint.com