Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 3)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:02:23 EDT
Sender:   Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Sidewalkfw@AOL.COM
Subject:   Re: Slit shell

Mark,

Your implication is that dealers burn collectors, and you and I both know that is not true. Those dealers that might try to, will not stay in business long in todays competitive market place, with communications at the speed of light. It's usually the poor dealer that gets the stickey end of the wicket. By the way, hope all is going well in the recovery process. Should I have another lobster for you?

Frank Walker

Gems From The Sea 72 Peltier Street, Marlborough, MA 01752 USA BUY - SELL - TRADE - CONSIGNMENT "Quality Specimen Shells For Every Collector" Exotic Shell Trips to Palawan, The Last Frontier. (508) 481-7491; Fax: (508) 624-9778; out-of- state 1-800-497-3601 E-mail: Frank@shellgems.com - Web Site: www.shellgems.com Send for FREE list - ($1 overseas, credited on 1st order) We accept ALL major credit cards New Shells Arrive Every Week! <A HREF="http://www.shellgems.com/"> Welcome to Shell Gems: buy and sell sea shells from around the world</A>