Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:38:03 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Keith J. Brown" <kjb@GA.UNC.EDU>
Subject:      Installing V8 Sas/IntrNet on a laptop

Hi all, After losing much of my hair last year installing SAS/IntrNet on my laptop to run with v6.12, I've finally decided to make the jump to V8. Naturally, none of the little signposts that I had carefully figured out apply. Has anyone else made this jump, and, if so, would you be willing to walk me through it? Thanks, Keith Brown