Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2000, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:21:57 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         WHITLOI1 <WHITLOI1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS V8 documentation on CD-ROM
Comments: To: Phil Schaeffer <Phil.Schaeffer@faa.gov>

Phil,

Thanks for pointing it out. In class I had access to the V8 Online Dcouments, but not to V8. We are still oficially using Version 6. But I will remember to take advantage of this in future classes. I am sorry that they didn't make this part of the Online documentation and add all the "Getting Started" parts.

Ian Whitlock <whitloi1@westat.com>

____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Re:SAS V8 documentation on CD-ROM Author: "Phil Schaeffer"<Phil.Schaeffer@faa.gov> Date: 4/25/2000 10:29 AM

Ian,

Regarding your beginner's class, "Getting Started" and other useful items are included on-line under "Help/SAS System Help" (vs. "Help/Books and Training/SAS Online Doc").

Phil Schaeffer, FAA Headquarters