Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 May 2000 11:33:37 +1000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Philip Crane <Philip_Crane@WORKCOVER.VIC.GOV.AU>
Subject:      Re: How to use the output from Proc SQL
Comments: To: oliver <oliver@AGYINC.COM>

OLiver

You need to create a sas dataset like this

proc sql; create table newdata as select avg(t0)/avg(d0) as mmt0, avg(t1)/avg(d1) as mmt1, from oliSAS.BV2TC2H1; where cloneID like 'empty';

You can then use the dataset newdata like this

proc print data=newdata;

Philip

oliver <oliver@AGYINC.COM> on 03/05/2000 11:19:54 AM

Please respond to oliver <oliver@AGYINC.COM>