Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 May 2000 10:19:43 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Abelson_R <Abelson_R@BLS.GOV>
Subject:      Re: List files in SAS
Comments: To: Daniella Priscila Cruz - Estagiaria SAS
          <dpcruz@CENAPAD.UNICAMP.BR>

Daniella,

You can use the FILENAME with the PIPE option to get the files in your directory:

(UNTESTED CODE FOLLOWS)

filename danifile pipe "dir/b c:\dani";

data dani; infile danifile; /* allow for long file names */ input @1 _filenam $char100.; run;

HTH.