Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 May 2000 22:24:25 +1000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Colin Holmes <holmesc@ICA.NET.AU>
Subject:      ODS V8 - PDF

Hi Listers,

I have seen some discussions on printing SAS output to PDF via ODS. We are currently trying to do just that but would like to have an index (TOC) or bookmarks. Has anyone had any luck using ODS "standalone" or have they had to develop some macro code to get it working (and if so where may I get a copy) ?

Thanks,

Colin.