Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 May 2000 15:29:08 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Comments:     To: paula <icj808@USWEST.NET>
From:         tra <Tim.Auton@PROTHERICS.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS Insight, anyone?
Comments: To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.VT.EDU

Paula,

I use INSIGHT from time to time for data exploration. I agree with some of your other respondents that it is clunky. The major frustration I have with it is that the output is very ugly. If I want to show the results in a report, I generally have to repeat a similar analysis using STAT and GRAPH to gerate output to go in a report. Some of this may have been addressed under V8 but I have not used V8 INSIGHT to comment.

Hope this helps

Tim

-- T R Auton PhD MSc C.Math Head of Biomedical Statistics Protherics Molecular Design Ltd Beechfield House Lyme Green Business Park Macclesfield Cheshire SK11 0JL UK email: tim.auton@protherics.com