Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2000, week 5)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 May 2000 14:53:19 -0600
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Drez <drez@NMIA.COM>
Subject:      Trader Lists - Clarified

Everyone:

As a point of clarification on my previous email, I realize that this trading list is Conch_L specific, but just wanted to remind people (especially new people) that there have been and still are other sources of people interested in trading. When I use to trade fossil shells years ago, most of my contacts 100+ trading partners came from Tom Rice's publication and its predecessors.

Paul