Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:30:08 -0400
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Aaron P. Dwileski" <adwiles@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:   Fallen Birds

Today a friend at work came up to me all distressed saying that a nest of little hatchlings fell out of her chimney into the firebox. The birds were unhurt, and she with the help of he husband tried to put it back. She asked me what to do, and I suggested calling the GA DNR or something. I honestly didn't know where to direct her.

Can someone give me a hand so that I can help her out of this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Atlanta, GA