Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:47:39 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Raynald Levesque <rlevesque@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Mean Calculation and displaying no response in a bar graph

Hi

A possible solution to your question 2:

1. Compute the number of persons (say variable is nb) who replied 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question using aggregate 2. just before printing the graphs: IF nb=0 nb=.0001.

This small amount will force the program to show all questions even if nobody selected that answer, the .0001 will look like a zero on the chart.

Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: Melissa Mack <Melissa_Mack@DOUGLAS.BC.CA> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.spssx-l To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 4:22 PM Subject: Mean Calculation and displaying no response in a bar graph