Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Jun 2000 06:17:31 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark Hall <markhall@GOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: KDD-2000 Workshop Call for Participation
Comments: To: Michael Wexler <Michael.Wexler@E-DIALOG.COM>

I agree with Michael---nothing is wrong with conference and workshop announcements in my opinion. Best, Mark Hall

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Wexler <Michael.Wexler@E-DIALOG.COM> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.spssx-l To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 7:23 AM Subject: Re: KDD-2000 Workshop Call for Participation