Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:40:51 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         yiya Chen <yiyachen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      spss

I have two very basic questions concerning SPSS. First, I tried to use the Multivariate Anova in SPSS. I found after I defined the factors and variates, I could not click on OK button. It seemed that I missed some steps, but I am not sure what. What do I need to do to perform an ANOVA on the 10.o version of SPSS.

The second very basic question is: what is the difference of simple factorial analysis vs. a multivariate ANOVA?

Thanks.

Shirley