Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:40:58 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Craig H. Ziegler" <chzieg01@ATHENA.LOUISVILLE.EDU>
Subject:   variable names/labels in frequency table output using spss 9.0

Dear SPSS-L List Subscribers,

I have a question which I hope has a relatively straightforward and simple solution. When I run the FREQUENCY procedure in SPSS Version 9 it gives me a table with the variable label(s). Is there anyway to get both the variable label(s) and variable name(s) printed as part of the frequency table?

Thanks,

Craig Ziegler