Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:08:44 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Arthur J Kendall <kendalla.hehs@GAO.GOV>
Subject:   Re: Simple Correlation Table Output from SPSS 9.0
Comments:   To: mtesta@MINDSPRING.COM

try using /MATRIX= filename oN the CORRELATIONS command this produces an ASCII file that you can use with any wordprocessor to remove the MEAN STDDEV and N ROWTYPEs if you need to.

____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Simple Correlation Table Output from SPSS 9.0 Author: Mark Testa <mtesta@MINDSPRING.COM> Date: 06/07/2000 10:35 AM

I used to use an older version of SPSS and now my school has upgraded to

9.0 I can't seem to get a simple correlation table with just the correlation coefficients. I've tried using the SPSS Classic Pivot Table

and both the Viewer and Draft Viewer. I can't get rid of the P-value and

Count listed on each coefficient. I'm trying to find an easy way of exporting the table to Lisrel 8. Please help.