Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:19:46 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Terje Karlsen <terjeka@SVADA.JADDA.JADDA>
Subject:      Re: Which version to learn on?  Demo download

[Christina R. Lannen] > Please forgive me, but being totally unfamliar with SAS and interested in > applying for a position where I would be transferring data between MS > Access, Excel and SAS, which one should I select to download and look at? >

My experience is that SAS version 8 is the best version for transferring data between different storing formats or layout formats. But I didn't know that there was any demo version for download available. Do you have the http or ftp adress?

Terje Karlsen