Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:29:03 -0400
Reply-To: SAS Recruiting Group <cce_consulting@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: SAS Recruiting Group <cce_consulting@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject: SAS Programmer Analyst Position.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
One Year Renewable Contract.
Summary of Duties: Enhance and support existing applications as well as
design and develop new application for clinical studies. Develop and
maintain documentation for projects. Assist with or provide programming
support for special clinical projects.
Experience, Education, and Qualifications/Certification Guidelines: Minimum
of 2-3 years experience in base SAS skills. Including:
- Date/file management (data step, merge/set array processing)
- Proficient with SAS at multiple platforms
- SAS reporting (data_null_step)
- IBM/Unix platform experience
- PC skills, Windows 95/NT, Word, Excel
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Some knowledge of Oracle considered a plus
- Pharmaceutical and/or clinical trial experience considered a plus
- An understanding of system development lifecycle (SDLC) principles
Minimum Education: BS/BA in technical, computer science or life science.
Interested candidates please reply with your resume attached or fax to
Recruiting Group, CCE Consulting, 248.608.6089 firstname.lastname@example.org