Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2000, week 4)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:39:21 -0500
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Kevin S. Cummings" <ksc@DENR1.IGIS.UIUC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: websides

>Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:51:52 +0200 >From: "Henk H. Dijkstra" <h.h.dijkstra@WXS.NL> >Subject: websides > >Dear Conchlers, > >Where could I find a review of the websides of the natural history >institutes and conchologists/shell collectors? > >Best wishes, > >Henk

It is a little dated but here is my site of worldwide mollusk collections

http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/cbd/collections/mollusk_links/museumlist.html

If there are collections missing please send the appropriate informationa dn I would be happy to add them.

Here is a site of freshwater mussel heads.

http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/cbd/collections/mollusk_links/uniopeoplelist.html

Kevin

Kevin S. Cummings Research Scientist Illinois Natural History Survey 607 E. Peabody Drive Champaign, IL 61820 ksc@inhs.uiuc.edu http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/cbd/collections/mollusk.html