Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:27:00 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Carole Anderson <carole@PEACHNET.CAMPUSCWIX.NET>
Subject:      state botanical garden

On Wednesday and Thursday (28-29 June) an adult yellow- crowned night heron was hanging out at the beaver pond, along with the usual green herons. This afternoon (1 July) while I was scanning the pond for the night heron, which I didn't find, I was very surprised to find an immature white ibis. It was in the rear near a wood duck box, actively foraging.

Carole Anderson Warnell School of Forest Resources UGA Athens, GA 30602