Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:45:49 -0700
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mary Elfner & Geoff Wilson <marygeoff@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Barn Owls still hangin' in Savannah

Hello, After I posted about Onslow Island yesterday (can't believe we missed the Wilson's Phalarope!), Geoff and I went out to dinner dowtown Savannah. We drove past the Barn Owl site and they were there, calling away - a pair (a lighter and a darker). I thought the lighter one might be a young one because it's call was so weak, or maybe it had a sore throat. Either way, they were sitting side-by-side, facing opposite directions. They were very beautiful.

Mary Elfner Savannah