Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:59:22 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         E R Horsey <lhorsey@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: New addition to yard list

Living in landlocked Northwest Atlanta, I did not expect my 7:15 a.m. sighting: 14 common egrets in vee formation, flying wsw, probably towards the Chattahoochee River about 3/4 mile away, or perhaps to the ash pond behind Georgia Power's Plant Atkinson. It looks as if it might have some interesting birds from time to time, but you really can't get close enough to tell. -----Original Message----- From: Stephen Stewart <Bikesnbirds@CS.COM> To: GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Date: Wednesday, July 05, 2000 10:37 PM Subject: [GABO-L] CBS News