Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:55:31 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Christian Schmidhauser <cschmidhauser@BLUEWIN.CH>
Subject:      Insert Text into Viewer File

Hi all,

I use the SCRIPT command

SCRIPT 'filename'[(quoted string)]

to insert text into my viewer file. Since the quoted string can have a maximum length of 255, and I sometimes want to insert strings longer than that, I was wondering whether there is a possibility to use more than one string with that command, or whether there are other solutions to insert longer texts into the viewer file. I use SPSS V9.0.

Thanks in advance, Christian ******************************************** Christian Schmidhauser e-mail: cschmidhauser@bluewin.ch Tel +41-1-286 20 30 Fax +41-1-286 20 31