Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:05:43 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Robert Farmer <rfarmer@AQAF.COM>
Subject:      Re: Data Entry Builder
Comments: To: mrose@MYERSRI.COM

It is my professional opinion that the best data entry software for complicated entry can be found at

http://www.hcfa.gov/medquest/medq4.htm

This program allows for easy (and I emphasize the EASY part) parent/child questions.

It allows provisions for complicated logic

It allows incident entries for multiple instantiations such as blood transfusions during a hospital stay, diesel fillups during a trip,.....

It allows a wide variety of data types.

It is FREE, and it works. I've been using it for about 5 years now.

RFarmer