Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:18:46 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         erpadmin@MY-DEJA.COM
Subject:      Can you clear Macrovariables from the PDV during program run?

Hi,

I was wondering whether is possible to clear macrovariables (i.e. remove them) from the PDV/memory?

I have a program generating hundreds of macrovariables with corresponding values. It would be more efficient, I think, if I could tell the program to drop/remove the macrovariables that are no longer needed for the remainder of the program.

Is this possible and how?

Kind regards,

Tom Ceyssens ALZ Stainless Steel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.