Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2000, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:22:46 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Xu, Meifen" <mxu@AMGEN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Patient profile
Comments: To: Ya Huang <ya.huang@AGOURON.COM>

The thing is that I am not allowed to use word to combine these parts. Only thing I am allowed is by programming way letting them together.

---------- From: Ya Huang [SMTP:ya.huang@AGOURON.COM] Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 10:18 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Patient profile

Your first, third and fourth parts are text output, second one is a graphic output. If your "same output" means one single file, then one way you can do it is to use word and insert graph into word file, then you can get one file.

"Xu, Meifen" wrote: > > Hi, there: > > I want to create a patient profile in which the first part should include > all demographics information of the patient and the second part will be a > gplot with lab result and the third and fouth parts will the chronological > listing of adverse event and concurrent medication. All these four parts > have been required to be in the same output. Any one can give me a > suggestive idea to achieve it? > > Thank you in advance. > > Meifen Xu