Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:59:24 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Phil <philipmason@EMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Code Analysers?

Does anyone have any programs that analyse SAS code or SAS logs? I started writing one a while back which would read through a log and produce a report on the procs used, CPU time for various steps, etc. Before I go back to it I thought I would check if such things existed anywhere else.

thanks

Philip Mason SAS Consultant, Wood Street Consultants Ltd.

16 Wood Street, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 0AY, England

Fax/Voicemail: +44 (0)7092 105449 Mobile: +44 (0)771 8873664 Web (under development): http://how.to/usesas Email: philipmason@email.com