Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:25:16 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Iwaniszek <jiwaniszek@NC.RR.COM>
Subject:      Initial page break on files of type print

I have only recently begun working in V8 (Windows) so forgive the lateness of this simple question. I noticed that the initial page break in the output files is missing. Is this due to some new system option? Am I hallucinating? SAS tech support was not aware of this as an issue, which further shakes my confidence.

Please advise.

-- John Iwaniszek

Statistical Programming Manager Stat-Tech Services, LLC

919 571 6444

Developers of the Macro Reporting System - Delivering Statistical reports in ASCII, RTF, and HTML

http://www.StatTechServices.com