Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:12:09 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter Crawford <peter.crawford@DB.COM>
Subject:      Return code 630011
Comments: To: pdostie@sympatico.ca

doesn't seem to be documented in sasautos(sysrc.sas)

Datum: 12.09.2000 03:18 An: SAS-L@listserv.uga.edu

Antwort an: pdostie@sympatico.ca

Betreff: Return code 630011 Nachrichtentext:

I'm looking for the definition of this return code: 630011. I receive this RC on a AF program when I try to update a dataset. Any help would be appreciate.

Pierre Dotie

=?iso-8859-1?Q?att-1.htm?= [text/html]

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.