Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:53:43 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Bosch, Jules [PRI]" <JBosch1@PRIUS.JNJ.COM>
Subject:      SAS Output Page Break String

If I open SAS output in the Windows NT environment using the Multi-Edit product and print the output, this particular editor does not recognize the SAS page break symbol which is displayed as a rectangle in this editor.

Now, the default single form feed character for this editor is ASCII 12. However, the editor allows me to customize the page break string. My question is: Does anyone know the SAS output page break string?

TIA.

Jules Bosch

[text/html]