Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:56:07 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         James Zhou <jameszhou@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Hysteresis plots with SAS
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.cc.uga.edu

Dear SAS-Lers,

I can very easily produce a line plot with x (for x-axis) and y (for y-axis). But I have not successfully made a hysteresis plot with the following fake data:

subject time x y 1 1 3.5 55 1 2 7.5 50 1 3 7.8 55 1 4 6.0 58 1 6 3.0 45 1 8 1.5 60

The key of the hysteresis plot is that the line connecting the points of x and y should be in the ascending order of time (e.g. 1 to 8 hours). However, the time should not be presented in the plot as the third dimension. Does anyone overthere have any luck with this kind of plots? Please give me some help if so!!!

Thanks a lot in advance!