Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2000, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:49:06 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Howard Schreier <Howard_Schreier@ITA.DOC.GOV>
Subject:   Re: How to omit N, min, max and Std in _stat_

I like Ron's solution for the situation in which there is no other need for the PROC MEANS output.

But perhaps the full output is required, but only part is to be exported.

Toni does not say what mechanism he is using for export. But it must somehow reference the data set. So just code the DROP= data set option on that reference.