Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:22:47 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bozena Zdaniuk <bozena+@PITT.EDU>
Subject:      disc space

I had similar problem and it turned out that I had tons of back up files that SPSS created during the runs and stored in the Temp directory in the SPSS folder. After I deleted all of them, the problem disappeared. I am not sure if this is the reason for your problem but you may try. bozena

Hi,

Here's yet another "save" problem. I try to save a system file (in SPSS 10), and the system bounced back with the message saying that there's not enough disk space, which apparently not true since the hard drive has about 7 GB of free space and the system file is only a template of variables and labels. I wonder if there's some other space limit in SPSS system that I'm not aware of. Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Chunki Fong