Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:02:34 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Dianne Rhodes <RHODESD1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:   Re: SAS 8.1 Multiple Imputation

Donald Lacombe <DLACOMBE@SATX.RR.COM> asked: >I was wondering if anyone has used PROC MI and PROC MIANALYSE to do multiple >imputation.

I just came across this paper under "what's new in version 8", perhaps it will be of use to you. I am interested in what you find because we have a series of tasks that uses hotdeck and imputation "home-grown" versions.

Dianne Louise Rhodes Sr. Systems Analyst Westat (xxx) 315-5977 work (xxx) 315-5934 fax

http://www.sas.com/usergroups/sugi/sugi25/whatsnew.html

Paper 267-25 Multiple Imputation for Missing Data: Concepts and New Development <25p267.pdf> Yang C. Yuan, SAS Institute Inc., Rockville, MD This paper reviews methods for analyzing missing data, including basic concepts and applications of multiple imputation techniques. The paper also presents new SASŪ procedures for creating multiple imputations for incomplete multivariate data and for analyzing results from multiple imputed data sets. These procedures are still under development and will be available in experimental form in Release 8.1 of the SAS System.