Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:46:58 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         JF - Bell <berube.jeab@BELL.CA>
Subject:      Fw: dates

HI,

The simpliest way is to use the &sysdate system variable.

title "File*looks*like*this &sysdate";

It is the same syntax for a Label.

JF

----- Original Message ----- From: TIEDENS GARY (smg1get) <smg1get@UPS.COM> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.sas-l To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 11:31 AM Subject: dates