Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 5)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:33:58 -0500
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John Wolff <johnwolff@IEEE.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Ocenebra minirosea

Favartia minirosea (Abbott, 1954) is illustrated in Fair Figure 326 as coccineus Radwin & D'Attilio Plate 29 Fig. 16 American Seashells N. 1923

I have a 7 mm specimen, but doubt whether a scan on my cheap scanner would amount to much

At 06:21 AM 10/30/00 -0500, you wrote: >Would anyone happen to have a Ocenebra minirosea that you could send me a >photo of ? Also the author and date. >Thanks > Jr

John Wolff 2640 Breezewood Dr. Lancaster, PA 17601 717-569-6955