Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2000, week 5)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:50:59 +0100
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Guido T. Poppe" <guido.poppe@CONCHOLOGY.UUNETHOST.BE>
Subject:      Animals4ever update 1500 images extra

Dear Conchologists,

Animals4ever has now over 3290 images in its database.

The site got over 1500 new images in the latest days. A majority of these are MOLLUSCA. We thank all of you who registered and submitted pets or species. Among new families represented by pictures are Conidae, Muricidae, Bradybaenidae, Mitridae, Janthinidae + 40 different more.

A new tool has been added to the JOIN US section: you can now search the MEMBERS and their BIBLIOGRAPHY on the subject you wish: Try it out: go to JOIN US, upper right SEARCH, and look who is member of which country, their specialties and bibliography.

We trust you promote Animals4ever to you fellow naturalists.

For newcomers:

Go to SEARCH Go to PICTURE GALLERY Type any FAMILY in the family field. Push the search button.

To search one species, double searches are possible:

Example: Search in Family field CONID Search in species field BART

and you will find a splendid barthelemyi Conus.

http://www.animals4ever.com

We invite you to register if not yet done and participate in this nice zoological adventure.

With best regards,

Philippe Poppe Animals4ever

Visit Conchology, with over 50000 names with author, 3800 indicated type species, 5000 conchological images, and fun with shells. http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/ For Information on A Conchological Iconography http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/go/iconography/index.html Register, consult, comment and search http://www.animals4ever.com