Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:36:05 -0500
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   ORMRBRIT@VBA.VA.GOV
Subject:   Multiple response crosstabs

Has anyone had this problem? All of the sudden when I print out a multiple response crosstab, it prints pages with thick black graph lines all over them and only a few actual numbers on each page, so it's impossible to read. These tables look normal on screen, so I don't know what's happening. This only happens with a multiple response table, regular variable tables print out normally. I'm completely stumped.

Ronda Britt

[text/html]