Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:12:08 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   jeremy_m3784@MY-DEJA.COM
Subject:   Application Dispatcher and WebAF JSP

Hi guys, I am havin a hard time installing and setting up Application Dispatcher. I've used the howto from SAS but to no avail. Does anyone know where to point me for further information? Also, I've just started learning JSP, and am looking for info on how to apply it to SAS. The problem is, I do not know Java. I wanted to attempt learning by examples, but again, I cannot find any relevant (for myself that is) from SAS. Can anyone point me out for that as well?

Thank you inredibly in advance,

Jeremy

jeremy.moncho@firmenich.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.