Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2000, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:05:26 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Abelson_R <Abelson_R@BLS.GOV>
Subject:   Re: Box-Cox transformation, please....
Comments:   To: Jellocups <jellocups@aol.com>

Ann,

Attached is Michael Friendly's BOXCOX macro.

HTH.

Robert Abelson Bureau of Labor Statistics abelson_r@bls.gov "The generation of random numbers is too important to be left to chance." -- Robert R. Coveyou, Oak Ridge National Laboratories <<boxcox.sas>> > ---------- > From: Jellocups[SMTP:jellocups@aol.com] > Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 1:14 AM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Box-Cox transformation, please.... > > Hi, > > I am new to SAS. Please help me with Box-Cox transformation. I do not > know > how to run this transformation in SAS. Thanks a lot. > > Cheers, > > Ann > > Ann Chen > > Grice Marine Lab > 205 Fort Johnson Road, > Charleston, SC 29412 >

boxcox.sas [application/octet-stream]