Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2000)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:49:09 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Julie Ballenger <jules7@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      RFI:  Winter Finches

Good morning--

I realize that GABO has 300+ subscribers and counting. Even though numbers of finches are down this year, surely someone out there has Purple Finches and possibly Evening Grosbeaks at there feeders. I know that most folks report these, but sometimes birds that show up each year get the "ho-hum, they're back" treatment. If you or anyone you know has these finches or anything else, please let me know or report them. Thanks a bunch!!

Walt Chambers Columbus